FREE - VIP Celebrity Access - Click here for FREE updates

Celebrity Blog

Yea, but would Angelina still fancy him?

July 17th, 2007 · 12 Comments. cathy reports.

del.icio.us:Yea, but would Angelina still fancy him?  digg:Yea, but would Angelina still fancy him?  spurl:Yea, but would Angelina still fancy him?  simpy:Yea, but would Angelina still fancy him?  newsvine:Yea, but would Angelina still fancy him?  furl:Yea, but would Angelina still fancy him?  reddit:Yea, but would Angelina still fancy him?  Y!:Yea, but would Angelina still fancy him?

Fat Brad

Brad Pitt, as a fat guy, sans money and fame, looks a bit like he should be driving a white van, road-raging you for taking too long at the traffic lights.  I bet he wouldn’t be called Brad either – probably Steve or Dave.

Picture courtesy of www.toastedpixel.com

Related Posts

Angelina Jolie’s New Tattoo
Angelina Jolie in December Vogue

Tags: Celebrity

If you like celebrity news and gossip, you may want to subscribe to our Celebrity blog feed or sign up for free email updates. Thanks for your visit!

12 responses so far ↓

• Sharon // Jul 18, 2007 at 10:49 pm

This is too funny. I bet we are looking at the Bradster ….Mr. Jolie?..as we will see him when he hits 60. Gravity will get him in the end, regardless of how Angelina feels about him.

• demonbane // Jul 23, 2007 at 12:02 am

Whats your point? People age and change. Sheese!

• Ashley // Dec 3, 2007 at 4:45 am

Brad Pitt will never get that fat. He’s gonna look good even when he 100 years old. Just look at him. First his eyes says all. They are two of the clearest pools of blue in the world. His arms are bulging even when hes not flexing. Those of you who think he will be ugly, YOU ARE WRONG!!! My point is he’s sexy and hot.

• Leanne // Dec 20, 2007 at 2:09 pm

I expect that he will look much like Redford does. Of course he will age, but I don’t think it’s likely that he will ever get fat. There is a difference!!

• Brad Pitt // Dec 22, 2007 at 10:53 pm

Ladies I would like to thank you for sticking up for me. I will try to maintain my body as much as I possibly can. I don’t think I will stay with Angelina so if you are interested call me at 19173025315.

• hether // Feb 1, 2008 at 11:04 pm

hey mister so called brad pitt you’re one f**k_ing A**hole!!!!!!!!

• courtney // May 11, 2008 at 6:49 pm

i think this is just so funny!!!

• jazz // Jun 1, 2008 at 8:30 pm

u guys r sooooooo weird! just respect the art!(as disturbing as it may be)

• SANDY // Jun 17, 2008 at 9:24 pm

YOU ARE SO STUPID, HE IS SO NICE AND SEXY, BUT YOU MAKE HIM TO A FAT GUY, THAT HE ISN’T.
    STUPID, YOU ARE SO STUPID

• Brad pitt // Jul 22, 2008 at 10:13 pm

Hey Fans!
    Don’t worry, I can afford surgery if things get bad.Even if my movies flop,I can still sell one my kids and pay for the lipo that I eventually am going to need.

• Christian // Sep 2, 2008 at 10:01 am

Me lo podeis decir en español?? gracias a todos aunque no creo que me entienda nadie jaja!!!!

• Uwannapieceofmea // Nov 14, 2008 at 8:24 pm

Christian: ve a la escuela y aprende ingles como lo hacemos todos los demas.