FREE - VIP Celebrity Access - Click here for FREE updates

Celebrity Blog

Anne Hathaway Does British Glamour

March 21st, 2007 · 14 Comments. Joy Quillinan reports.

del.icio.us:Anne Hathaway Does British Glamour  digg:Anne Hathaway Does British Glamour  spurl:Anne Hathaway Does British Glamour  simpy:Anne Hathaway Does British Glamour  newsvine:Anne Hathaway Does British Glamour  furl:Anne Hathaway Does British Glamour  reddit:Anne Hathaway Does British Glamour  Y!:Anne Hathaway Does British Glamour

I just don’t ‘get’ Anne Hathaway, I’m really not a huge fan.  For me she was the weakest link in The Devils Wear Prada, I loved Stanley Tucci, Emily Blunt and Meryl Streep but Anne just irritated me everytime she was on screen.  Besides that whoever picked the cover shot musn’t like her her either as it is by far the most unflattering.

Related Posts

Anne Hathaway in VOGUE
Anne Hathaway on the cover of Vogue

Tags: Celebrity

If you like celebrity news and gossip, you may want to subscribe to our Celebrity blog feed or sign up for free email updates. Thanks for your visit!

14 responses so far ↓

• jacqueline // Aug 11, 2007 at 5:51 am

Anne Hathaway is a great actress that put alot of feeling and emotion into her work.

• bridget // Aug 26, 2007 at 2:49 pm

Anne Hathaway is the prettiest celebrity and she is an awsome actress she is my idol!!!!!!

• Elizabeth // Sep 15, 2007 at 1:00 pm

the most annoying thing about anne hathaway is that she always seems to to play the same character in every movie she does. shes ok at acting those roles but it seems as if she cant act anything else.

• Lisa // Oct 2, 2007 at 10:58 pm

Anyone know who designed the dress on the Glamour cover?

• Morathi // Oct 6, 2007 at 1:05 am

I respect everybody´s opinion, but I think that Anne Hathaway is a great actress. I have seen most of her movies and whoever says Mia (from the Princess Diaries) resembles her character as Jane Austen in “Becoming Jane” has absolutely no sense of drama. I also think that she is beautiful and really smart. She´s obviously not the kind of girl that lost her neurons among her millions of shoes, I´ve seen her on the Letterman show and she rocks. Go Anne.

• karisa // Oct 27, 2007 at 5:01 am

anne hathaway is the best actress.

• lisa k. // Nov 3, 2007 at 4:36 pm

anne hataway you are silly no no you`re not

• buse // Nov 4, 2007 at 9:53 am

ı love you anne hathaway ,beatiful girl always love you anne hathaway my name is buse nice to meet you mode work good luck:)

• fannie // Nov 15, 2007 at 8:47 pm

One actress I do not like: Kirsten Dunst. I know she takes on all kinds of different roles, like Spiderman and Monalisas smile, but to me she always looks the same and speak every line with the same voice. How different and difficult roles she may pick she always make them all the same as the previous because she only have one “mode”. A really, really GOOD actress is Renee Zellweger (don’t bother the spelling). I just realized that she is such an good actress, she picks different roles and really makes them different. THAT’S an true actress.

• sahrima // Dec 11, 2007 at 10:58 am

the best actress 4 me is anne hathaway..because shes good in acting…i really like her the way she smile..everything on her…

• yenyen // Dec 15, 2007 at 10:59 am

anne is the best actress !! i love her movie..^_~
    and..she’s the most beautiful actress!!

• meryl streep[rhiannon] // Dec 23, 2007 at 8:31 am

i love meryl streep

• Afnan // Jan 12, 2008 at 8:52 am

I love Anne Hathaway! I think she was perfect for the part. She played the quirky side of Andy really well AND carried the fashionable side of Andy, too. The role fit her perfectly and she did it very well!!!

I love Anne!!! :D

• shakko // Jun 23, 2008 at 2:17 am

Just Anne nothing more or less