FREE - VIP Celebrity Access - Click here for FREE updates

Celebrity Blog

Paris Exposed As Racist

January 31st, 2007 · 7 Comments. Joy Quillinan reports.

del.icio.us:Paris Exposed As Racist  digg:Paris Exposed As Racist  spurl:Paris Exposed As Racist  simpy:Paris Exposed As Racist  newsvine:Paris Exposed As Racist  furl:Paris Exposed As Racist  reddit:Paris Exposed As Racist  Y!:Paris Exposed As Racist

PARIS HILTON RACIST VIDEO

WARNING: THIS VIDEO IS NSFW
Paris better move that law suit up, because at the rate that Parisexposed is doing it’s jobs of exposing her she mightn’t have a career left to salvage.
So the infamous clip of Pairs saying, “I got f***ed in the butt for coke” as finally surfaced but that’s not the bit that’s got everyone’s attention.
What is, is her disgusting racist remarks that she uses when making up some ‘new’ lyrics to “We are Family” at a New years party:
“I am a fat ugly Jewish b***h … I’m a little jap-y Jew … I am a little black whore, I got f***ed in the butt for coke … I’m a n****r and I’ll (unintelligible) … I’m black and I steal s**t, Yo I’m black and I steal…”

The only good thing to come out of the video is that proves Paris hasn’t got a note in her head, thus hopefully nailing her ‘singing career’ on the head.

Related Posts

Paris To Take Action Over People Other Than Paris Exposing Paris
Parisexposed Exposes More Of Paris

Tags: Celebrity

If you like celebrity news and gossip, you may want to subscribe to our Celebrity blog feed or sign up for free email updates. Thanks for your visit!

7 responses so far ↓

• John Lippre // Feb 2, 2007 at 3:19 pm

Big deal! She’s drunk-if it is her. She’s just an uneducated, high school brat!

• funny // Feb 4, 2007 at 5:10 am

She didn’t graduate from high school…

and this is a big deal- shes a role model for girls across the country. she has a CD , a book, she’s been on television and in several movies aimed for a teen audience.

• hyphy // Jun 11, 2007 at 1:13 am

shes a role model?i feel sorry for Paris.She is an uneducated bitch.

• ch // Jun 15, 2007 at 8:27 am

Paris,
    I am not sure this is even Paris, and the voice is questionable, there is a reason the mainstream media has not picked up on this. People should get a life and not steal stuff from people’s house. Ask Paris if she is a racist and what she believes? If her answer does not suffice, then you can get on your high horse and cast your judgements….. Get a life :-)

• pilo // Feb 12, 2008 at 2:26 am

ro-model???? , making sex videos then publicizing them , carelessly chonically drunk driving,having sex with over 500 guys,doesnt kno shit about d real world, dumb ass fuk,i dont kno what yur talking about, i didnt expect less, 2 hear that she was being a racist, whore

• pilo // Feb 12, 2008 at 2:28 am

i ment 2 say, ” and dumb ass fuk” meaning 2 paris hilton

• Nina // Jul 31, 2010 at 2:19 pm

That is definitely Paris and her sister Nicole. Anyone sticking up for her and excusing this behavior is insane. Come on, she is making fun of everyone calling people desparate because they are looking at her, making fun of black people, poor people, and Jews. THIS IS HOW RICH PEOPLE REALLY ARE. If you believe her cool girl image for a minute you are full of shit and it does matter. This woman has everything while I know people who have nothing and this country screws them over every day and no one cares. You would defend Paris bigot Hilton and not the people she is so blatantly insulting. This is why nothing gets changed in America because No one has the courage to shame the shameful!